Youth and Families Thrive Bundle
Extend your learning of Youth and Families Thrive protective and promotive factors by taking a deeper dive into some of the key content from the courses.
Youth and Families Thrive
Learning Objectives Include:
- Become familiar with ambiguous loss theory, including its assumptions.
- Learn to define ambiguous loss and the two types of loss.
- Recognize what ambiguous loss is not.
- Explore ways to ease the stress of ambiguous loss.
- Learn the importance of relationships in supporting developmental outcomes and learning.
- Recognize what changes when a relationship develops.
- Be able to identify stages that relationships go through as they develop.
- Explore recent research on transformational relationships and how these findings can help us improve our ability to engage.
- Reflect on how we can better meet the needs of youth with whom we are currently connected.
- Increase ability to really hear what is being said when youth respond "illogically".
- Become more aware of the assumptions you make that distort your understanding of the true strengths of the youth and families you serve.
- Build self-awareness about increasing competence as you mature professionally.Total Bundle Class Hours: 3.0
Improve knowledge and skills
Certificates of Completion
Save by purchasing this bundle at 15% off the cost of the individual courses purchased separately.